Sales Engineer - Hi-Force S.r.l. (Italy)
Hi-Force SRL – Milan, Italy
Summary of Role
To generate and handle sales enquiries, specialising in Hi-Force products and services to grow sales for both Hi-Force Italy and Protec, within the Veneto, Milan City and Province and the Tuscany regions of Italy, with an emphasis on identifying and developing potential clients as well as maintaining existing relationships with customers.
Summary of key responsibilities
- Increase the sales revenue of the company, meeting and exceeding monthly sales target on a regular basis.
- Generate and handle sales enquiries for the products and services offered by the company.
- Serve as the key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales technical advice or support.
- Liaise with the Internal Sales Executive for the preparation of quotations.
- Provide regular, timely, accurate pro-active reports and achieve targeted KPIs
- Representing and promoting the Hi-Force brand at designated exhibitions and product shows as required
- Actively promote new products and services to the market.
Skills / Experience required
- Previous experience in external sales of industrial hydraulic equipment to the Oil &Gas, Power Generation, Construction and Marine Engineering industries.
- Must have a strong customer focus ethic.
- Driven to deliver results and take accountability for actions with a high level of quality.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Presentable, self-motivated, goal-oriented and a team-player.
- Must have an aggressive but professional and pro-active approach to sales.
- Valid driving license.
- Ideally a formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering, such as Degree or Diploma.