Sales Engineer - Hi-Force Hydraulics (Malaysia)
Hi-Force Hydraulics – Selangor, Malaysia
Summary of Role
To generate and handle sales enquiries for the products and services offered by Hi-Force, within the Peninsula Malaysia/East Malaysia regions, with an emphasis on identifying and developing potential clients as well as maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Increase the sales revenue of the company, meeting and exceeding monthly sales target on a regular basis.
- Generate and handle sales enquiries for the products and services offered by the company.
- Serve as the key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales technical advice or support.
- Liaise with the Internal Sales Executive for the preparation of quotations.
- Provide regular, timely, accurate pro-active reports and achieve targeted KPIs
- Representing and promoting the Hi-Force brand at designated exhibitions and product shows as required
- Actively promote new products and services to the market.
Skills / Experience required
- Previous experience in external sales of industrial hydraulic equipment to the Oil &Gas, Power Generation, Construction and Marine Engineering industries.
- Must have a strong customer focus ethic.
- Driven to deliver results and take accountability for actions with a high level of quality.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Presentable, self-motivated, goal-oriented and a team-player.
- Must have an aggressive but professional and pro-active approach to sales.
- Valid driving license.
- Ideally a formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering, such as Degree or Diploma.