The MFS range of mechanical flange spreaders comprises of 6 models, each offering a safe and economical way to open flanges without the risk of sparks. The threaded spindle can be operated using a standard spanner, allowing the user to apply a controlled force without damaging the flange. Due to the mechanical design of these flange spreaders, no external power source is needed and therefore, they can be used anywhere on-site.
- Suitable for bolt diameters up to 31 mm
- Maximum spread 231 mm
- No external power source required
- Manually operated mechanical feed screw design
- Capable of opening flanges up to 2 x 95 mm thickness
- High grade steel construction with high tensile cross bolt
- Case hardened spreading wedge