The HP245 range of high flow, two speed, manually operated pumps is ideally suited for applications where high tonnage cylinders are to be used on sites, without any available electric or compressed air power supply. Both models are suitable for working pressures up to 700 bar and the very high, low pressure displacement (113 cm³ per stroke), enables fast piston extension (and retraction) under no load. These high performance pumps are also ideally suited to multiple cylinder lifting applications where a larger volume of oil is required to complete the job. Available with a 2-way valve for single acting cylinders or a 4-way valve for double acting cylinders, both models are supplied with a pre-filled 10 litre oil reservoir and are ready for immediate use.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Working pressure 700 bar
- 2 stage with semi automatic changeover
- Oil reservoir capacity 10 litres
- Factory set safety relief valve
- Changeover pressure 28 bar
- Low handle effort characteristics