The HPX range of manually operated ultra high pressure hydraulic pumps is specifically designed for high pressure applications such as oil injection for bushing removal, valve testing, calibration of high pressure equipment and instruments, laboratory burst and proof testing, etc. The two speed operation, on both the HPX1500 and HPX2800 incorporates automatic changeover from low to high pressure at 20 bar, enabling smooth and low operator handle effort. Both models are fitted with a dual scale gauge reading bar and psi contained within a bespoke loop handle and feature a mesh casing to protect the gauge from accidental damage.
- Compact lightweight aluminium construction
- Two stage operation
- Working pressure up to 2800 bar
- Oil reservoir capacity of 1.2 litres
- Factory set safety relief valve
- External pressure release valve
- Low handle effort