The HAP two stage air powered hydraulic pump range offers a low pressure flow of 10 litres/min with automatic changeover to 700 bar high pressure flow rate of 1.3 litres/min. Driven by a powerful 3 kW rotary air motor with a maximum air consumption of 2.4 m3 per minute at 7 bar inlet air pressure, the HAP range offers a choice of pump mounted or remote control valves and oil reservoirs all fitted with filler and drain plugs. A full range of system components suitable for use with HAP pump units are available.
- Working pressure 700 bar
- Two stage operation
- Choice of 10 or 25 litre oil reservoir
- Externally adjustable pressure relief valve
- Choice of manual control valves with load holding feature fitted as standard (excl. 2-way)
- Cable management features for cable/hose winding and stowage
- Supplied as standard with pressure gauge, FRL unit and a robust roll frame