The HLS low height cylinder range is the most widely used Hi-Force cylinder design in the world today. All models have spring assisted return pistons and combine low closed height with optimum stroke lengths. Offering a compact, powerful force for a wide variety of applications in many industries including power generation, ship building & repair, construction, railways, mining, steel works, oil & gas and many others. The HLS range offers a compact, portable option in an inexpensive package.
- Capacities from 10 to 147 tonnes
- Stroke lengths from 25 to 60 mm
- Working pressure 700 bar
- Single acting, spring assisted return
- Nitrocarburised piston rod
- Low friction bearing surfaces
- Anti-extrusion seals