The Hi-Force JSS range of steel bottle jacks offers capacities from 3 to 100 tonnes, with stroke lengths from 135 to 195 mm. Models up to 16 tonnes capacity feature heat-treated piston rod extension with saddle, that allows for low pick-up height adjustment and maximum lift height. All models are supplied with a tubular operating lever and have a wide base for increased strength and stability during lifting.
- Capacity from 3 to 100 tonnes
- Stroke lengths from 135 to 195 mm
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Low handle effort for easy operation
- Internal safety overload valve
- Suitable for industrial and automotive use
- Screw extension spans the gap between piston ram cap and load