The Hi-Force MHX series of manually operated two speed hydrotest pumps are suitable for use in several applications including hydro-testing of pipes, pressure vessels, valves, and also back-up systems and other pressure retaining equipment, prior to commissioning. The pump's two stage piston design gives a high flow low pressure stage of 50 cm3 up to 50 bar pressure and incorporates a reliable smooth manual changeover from low to high pressure output.
The MHX range is available in 5 different pressure capacities ranging from 100 to 1000 bar working pressure and all models are fitted with a relief valve for added safety. Each pump is supplied with a multi positional 610 mm operating lever for increased operator comfort during use.
- Choice of 5 models available
- Maximum output pressures up to 1000 bar
- Two stage displacement with manual T-Handle changeover plunger
- Lightweight aluminium alloy pump unit with integral factory set safety relief valve
- High grade stainless steel pistons for increased resistance to corrosion
- Smooth manually operated 2-way pressure and release valve with precise control
- Stainless steel, powder coated, 15 litres capacity reservoir with extended foot reaction bar
- Multi-positional, 610 mm length operating lever with retaining washer and bolt
- Optional 100 mm diameter hydraulic pressure gauges with fixing kit
- Standard 3 metres length hose with swivel end fittings available as optional extra
- Suitable for use with hydraulic mineral oil; demineralised, distilled and ‘filtered mains supplied’ water
- For use with other fluids, consult Hi-Force as special seals may be required