Addition of new models to the HAS range of aluminium cylinders
Hi-Force has added six new single acting, solid piston aluminium cylinders to the existing range of HAS cylinders. The addition of these models offers a wider choice of stroke lengths ranging from 51 mm to 305 mm.
The HAS cylinders are specifically designed for applications where weight and ease of positioning are features of prime importance. With available lifting capacities from 32 to 110 tonnes, the range has an average weight of approximately 50% less than comparable capacity steel construction cylinders. All models are commonly used in a wide variety of industrial applications across several industries including shipyards, steel mills, construction and power plants.
Key features of the HAS range;
- Maximum working pressure 700 bar
- Capacities from 32 to 110 tonnes
- Stroke lengths from 51 to 305 mm
- Single acting, spring assisted return
- Hard anodised piston rod and cylinder for corrosion resistance and increased durability
- Steel base plate to protect cylinder body
- Grooved saddles fitted as standard on all models
- Anti-extrusion seals for improved performance at high pressures