ToughLift Jacking Systems
Hi-Force has recently introduced to the market its new and improved range of ToughLift jacking systems. The redesigned air and electric models offer users the easiest and safest method of lifting some of the largest earth material haulers in the world during routine maintenance, service and repair.
The new range offers a choice of 8 models with 50, 100, 150 and 200 tonne lifting capacities. With the addition of the TLA20027 to the range, lifting heights have been increased to 685mm without the need for extensions and all air driven models are operated by a 6 bar air driven motor.
Key features of the new range include;
- New 3-speed pump unit for increased output, giving faster advance and retract times, both under load and no load
- Load tonnage pressure gauge fitted as standard
- Redesigned wheel position for better ground clearance and balance when manoeuvring
- Solid tyres fitted as standard with option of pneumatic tyres
- Low maintenance, robust and longer handle design, combined with the new geometry provides 27% increase in leverage to aid manoeuvrability
- Push button remote hand pendant controller with 5 metre control cable
- New valve manifold design for increased flow and reduced leakage
- Redesigned base plate increases ground clearance and new dedicated lifting points aids in keeping the unit balanced while loading and unloading
- Increase in tank volume by 47% to enable use of larger cylinders, up to 27” and 200 tonnes
The new ToughLift models are compatible with a wide range of optional accessories such as slip lock and load lock extensions, flat saddles and load block sets, which offer greater versatility to the TL range.