Hi-Force is pleased to launch the IP range of industrial pneumatic impact wrenches.
The new impact wrench models offer a comparatively lightweight and compact design, with an increased torque output up to 5933 Nm. Available in two versions, pistol grip and back handle grip, the IP range features either a twin hammer or 3-jaw hammer mechanism, both offering increased power and balanced impact during bolt tightening.
The IP impact wrenches offer low vibration levels, reducing operator fatigue and making them ideal for use in onsite applications across various industries, as well as in tyre and mechanical workshops.
Key features of the new IP range include;
- Square drive sizes from ½” to 1 ½”
- Torque capacities up to 5933 Nm
- Lightweight and compact design
- Twin hammer or 3-jaw hammer mechanism system offering higher torque value with balanced impact during tightening of hard joints
- Quiet operation by up to 10 dB at the upper end of the scale
- Low vibration levels reduces operator fatigue and increases exposure time with the tool to up to 64%
- Low effort during operation makes the tool more durable and reliable
For more details on the IP range, see here