The HSP series electric driven split flow hydraulic pump range offers users the opportunity to operate up to 8 independent hydraulic outlets from within a single pump assembly. With easy to operate controls HSP series pumps are ideally suited for synchronous lift applications particularly where there is uneven load distribution between the multiple jacking points. All models are 380/440 volt three phase electrical supply operation.
Hi-Force HSP series split flow pumps fitted with low voltage solenoid valves are complete with a low voltage control system, which allows the user to individually or simultaneously control each valve and the movement of the lifting cylinder pistons. Once the load is correctly supported, by the selected cylinder pistons, the synchronized lift operation can commence. The operation of the HSP pump unit can be entirely controlled from the remote control panel, which features individual valve on / off switches and a set of cylinder piston lift and lower buttons that can be individually selected for inclusion in the lift operation.
- Working pressure 10000 psi
- Efficient 3 phase motors with DC electric solenoids
- Both single and double acting cylinder models available
- Selection of outlet valve configurations ranging from 4-outlet pump with manual valves to 8-outlet pump with electric solenoid valves
- Reservoir capacities up to 52.82 gallons
- Consistent single speed flow rate
- Equal output flow regardless of pressure
- Control panel with selector switches for each individual outlet, allowing for single or multiple synchronized operation
- Externally adjustable pressure relief valve for control of maximum system pressure