The Hi-Force HDG1 pressure gauge is capable of measuring hydraulic pressure up to 14500 psi (1000 bar) and can display in a variety of units of measure that include bar, psi, mPa, kg/cm2, as well as one additional user defined, programmable unit.
This high quality gauge offers an accuracy of 0.5% across its full scale range and incorporates a laser welded, stainless steel sensor & socket making it suitable for use with a wide variety of fluids. Standard features also include tare, min and max memory, blue backlight display, rubber protective enclosure and IP67 weatherproof enclosure rating.
- 5 digit LCD display
- Choice of pressure readings
- 0.5% full scale accuracy
- LCD display with 0.47 inches, 5 digit upper line pressure reading and 0.24 inches, 5 digit lower line unit reading.
- Blue backlight allows reading in low visibility situations
- 20 segment graphical display of pressure
- 0.5% terminal point accuracy
- Minimum 2000 hours battery life (3 VDC)
- Supplied with protective rubber enclosure
- Suitable gauge mounting blocks available