The JCH compact jacks are ideally suited for tooling, maintenance and tensioning applications, where a pulling force is required. Lightweight, easy to operate and manufactured from aluminum, the models feature a hollow piston. The pumping mechanism rotates through 360° providing maximum versatility in any application. With the removable operating handle measuring only 9.5 inches in length, these compact lifting jacks will fit in any toolbox.
- Capacity of 14 and 23 tons
- Choice of 1.62 or 1.77 inches stroke length
- Lightweight and compact
- Load return piston
- Nitrocarburized piston rod
- 360 degree positional pumping mechanism
- Internal safety overload valve