- Capacities of 11 and 28 tons
- Stroke length 5.91 inches
- Working pressure 10000 psi
The HMJ range of hydraulic machine lifting jacks are designed specifically for lifting heavy equipment and machinery where a minimum low height lifting access point is available. The low height lifting toe is precision guided throughout its lifting stroke to reduce friction and prevent the hydraulic cylinder from potential side loading. Both models are 10000 psi maximum working pressure and incorporate a 5.91 inch hydraulic lift with a lifting toe, which can be preset at three different initial lifting positions, for even greater flexibility. Suitable manual or powered pumps for use with HMJ jacks are available.
- Multi-position lifting toe with minimum height of 0.99 inches
- Remote operation gives improved operator safety
- Can be used for simultaneous multiple lift point applications
||Dimensions in inch
Note: Maximum permissible input hydraulic pressure when lifting on the jack toe is 8630 psi for HMJ10 and 8120 psi for HMJ25, do not exceed!
Plain Piston, Lifting Claw & Locking Ring Aluminum JacksRead More
Compact Jacks - Solid PistonRead More
Single Acting Very Low Height Pancake CylindersRead More