The Hi-Force TWG range of mechanical torque multipliers offers output torque capacities up to 7330 lbf.ft with gearbox multiplication ratios from 4:1 to 28.5:1. Available in a choice of 6 models, each fitted with a high performance aluminum housing, all models are ideal for use in bolting applications in many industries including oil & gas, construction, railways, ship building, machinery & plant engineering and heavy vehicle workshops.
All models are supplied with an offset reaction arm and models TWG40, TWG60 and TWG100 are additionally fitted with an anti-wind up ratchet and non-destructive overload safety mechanism for enhanced gear protection. Hi-Force TWM range of manual torque wrenches are recommended for use with TWG torque multipliers.
- Torque capacities up to 7330 lbf.ft
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Supplied complete with reaction arm
- Single stage planetary gear in models up to 2050 lbf.ft
- Compact two stage planetary gear in models up to 7330 lbf.ft
- Output square drives of ¾”, 1" and 1 ½”