Hi-Force TWH-N series female hexagon cassette head hydraulic torque wrenches offer a choice of 5 models with output torque capacities from 1906 to 34985 lbf.ft (2625 Nm to 48181 Nm). Manufactured from high grade aluminum (except TWH430N), all models provide direct in-line reaction and a minimal radius clearance for easy fitment in confined spaces.
The user friendly design of the tool simply requires the operator to withdraw/insert a single pin to change the ratchet head. Ratchet heads are available in all standard metric and imperial AF sizes from 24 to 175 mm (1 1/16” to 6 7/8”) with low cost hexagon reducer bushes also available. Uni-Swivel quick release couplers are fitted as standard to all models, enabling easy positioning of the hydraulic hoses.
- Torque capacities up to 34985 lbf.ft
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3%
- Working pressure 10000 psi
- Compact, lightweight, aluminum drive unit (except TWH430N)
- Low profile design for limited access applications
- Easily assembled to selected ratchet head
- Minimum radius cassette head for fitment in confined spaces
- Fitted with 360° x 360° uni-swivel couplings
- Suitable for continuous operation at maximum pressure