On-site Bolting Solutions
Hi-Force is able to offer bespoke on-site bolting services designed to maintain the integrity of bolted joints across multiple industries, where the safe movement of hydrocarbons in a leak free environment is absolutely critical.
To complement Hi-Force’s extensive range of bolting tools, our on-site bolting services are tailored to suit unique customer requirements. Customers can select the required support which extends to manpower, supervision and training from our highly competent team of supervisors, trainers and technicians. We also provide tool sale or rental agreements, as well as bolt load calculations and real time Flange Management database software, to assist with the smooth running of the project workload. Our flexible approach to offering customers all of the individual components of our on-site service capabilities, or a combination of some, or all of them, ensures clients receive a cost effective and tailored service package.
Our on-site bolting containers offer an on-site storage of purchased or leased bolting equipment, an ECITB approved training rig for on-site training and demonstration purposes as well as a repair facility for any service and maintenance required for the tools during their time on site, limiting costly time delays. Our on-site containers includes appropriate tool storage facilities, an air condition environment, on-site training equipment, compressed air and a wide range of spare parts and additional tooling.
- Full technical support and advice during pre-construction phase
- Tooling specification for correct tightening of all bolts and joints, available for both purchase and rental
- Special tooling for unique customer requirements, designed and manufactured by Hi-Force engineers
- Bolt load calculations conforming with the latest industry ASME PCC-1 standard and Flange Management Database
- Fully equipped, purpose designed and air conditioned onsite tool store container
- Air conditioned repair and training container, complete with ECITB approved training rig for on-site training and demonstration purposes as well as repair and maintenance facilities, limiting costly time delays
- Qualified and experienced on-site Bolting Crews, Supervisors and Trainers
- ECITB approved training for contractors bolting crews available