The HPX range of manually operated ultra high pressure hydraulic pumps is specifically designed for high pressure applications such as oil injection for bushing removal, valve testing, calibration of high pressure equipment and instruments, laboratory burst and proof testing, etc. The two speed operation, on both the HPX1500 and HPX2800 incorporate automatic changeover from low to high pressure at 290 psi, enabling smooth and low operator handle effort. Both models are fitted with a dual scale gauge reading rar and psi, inside a bespoke loop handle and feature a mesh casing to protect the gauge from accidental damage.
- Compact lightweight aluminum construction
- Two speed operation
- Working pressure up to 40600 psi
- Oil reservoir capacity of 73.23 inch3
- Factory set safety relief valve
- External pressure release valve
- Low handle effort