The Hi-Force MHX series of manually operated two speed hydraulic pumps are suitable for use in several applications including hydro-testing of pipes, pressure vessels, valves, and also back-up systems and other pressure retaining equipment, prior to commissioning. The pump's two stage piston design gives a high flow low pressure stage of 3.05 in3 up to 725 psi pressure and incorporates a reliable smooth manual changeover from low to high pressure output.
The MHX range is available in 5 different pressure capacities ranging from 1450 to 14500 psi working pressure and all models are fitted with a relief valve for added safety. Each pump is supplied with a multi positional 24-inch operating lever for increased operator comfort during use.
- Choice of 5 models available
- Maximum output pressures up to 14500 psi
- Two stage displacement with manual T-Handle changeover plunger
- Lightweight aluminum alloy pump unit with integral factory set safety relief valve
- High grade stainless steel pistons for increased resistance to corrosion
- Smooth manually operated 2-way pressure and release valve with precise control
- Stainless steel powder coated 4 gallons capacity reservoir with extended foot reaction bar
- Multi-positional 24 inches length operating lever with retaining washer and bolt
- Optional 4 inches diameter hydraulic pressure gauges with fixing kit
- Standard 10 feet length hose with swivel end fittings available as optional extra
- Suitable for use with hydraulic mineral oil; demineralized, distilled and 'filtered mains supplied'
- For use with other fluids, consult Hi-Force as special seals may be required