Hi-Force has launched its new and improved range of HEP2 and HEP3 electric driven pumps.
The new units incorporate the most reliable electric motors and controls within a robust enclosure. Each are fitted with a roll/carry frame allowing for the pumps to be easily manoeuvred. A glycerine filled pressure gauge is fitted as standard, eliminating the need to supply the customer with additional pressure gauges and gauge blocks.
Additional improvements include;
- cable management solutions
- greater ground clearance
- Maximum working pressure 700 bar
- Two stage operation
- Choice of 110/115, 220/240 or 380/440 volt electric motors available as standard
- Choice of 2, 3 or 4-way manual control valves with load holding feature on 3 & 4-way versions
- Reservoir capacities up to 25 litres
- Robust electrical enclosure with cable anti-chaffing design, increased ground clearance and cable bend radius’s
- Cable clips for keeping the cables off the ground and stowage hooks attached to the roll frame for cable winding/stowage
- PG2G pressure gauge as standard
- Robust roll frame as standard