TWG Mechanical Torque Multipliers
Hi-Force is pleased to announce the launch of the newly designed TWG range of mechanical torque multipliers. The TWG range consists of 6 models with output torque capacities ranging from 50 to 10,000 Nm and multiplication ratios of 1:4, 1:5, 1:5.5, 1:16, 1:18 and 1:28.5. Each model of torque multiplier incorporates a high performance aluminium housing making them ideal for use in bolting applications in a wide variety of industries including; construction, railways, ship building, machinery and plant engineering and heavy vehicle workshops.
All TWG models are fitted with an offset reaction arm while the larger torque capacity models, the TWG40, TWG60 and TWG100 are additionally fitted with anti-wind up ratchet and non-destructive ‘slipper’ overload safety mechanism for gear protection.
The new TWG range replaces the previous Hi-Force HT, HDT and SLT ranges, compressing the multipliers into one range whilst maintaining a suitable range of capacities.
Key selling features of the TWG range
- Choice of 6 models with output torque capacities of up to 10,000 Nm
- Lightweight aluminium housing
- Supplied complete with ratchet arm
- Single stage planetary gear in models up to 2,800 Nm
- Two stage planetary gear in models up to 10,000 Nm
- Output square drives of ¾”, 1” and 1 ½”