Hi-Force has launched the MHX range, a new series of two stage manually operated hydrotest pumps, with maximum output pressures of 1000 bar.
The series comprises of 5 models with varying pressure capacities from 100 to 1000 bar. The MHX pumps are specifically designed for applications requiring pressure testing using water as a fluid medium, in various industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and food processing.
The enhancement of Hi-Force’s manufacturing capabilities has allowed for the development of this superior, reliable and robust hydrotest pump. The MHX range will replace the previously supplied MHP range.
Key features of the MHX range;
- Lightweight aluminium alloy pump unit with integral factory set safety relief valve
- High grade stainless steel pistons for increased resistance to corrosion
- Smooth manually operated 2-way pressure and release valve with precise control
- Stainless steel, powder coated, 15 litres capacity reservoir with extended foot reaction bar
- Multi-positional, 610 mm length operating lever with retaining washer and bolt
- Optional 100 mm diameter hydraulic pressure gauges with fixing kit
- Standard 3 metres length hose with swivel end fittings available as optional extra
- Suitable for use with hydraulic mineral oil; demineralised, distilled and ‘filtered mains supplied’ water
- For use with other fluids, consult Hi-Force as special seals may be required