Hi-Force TWS-N series lightweight aluminium hydraulic torque wrenches are designed to handle the toughest bolting jobs accurately and quickly. All models provide a torque accuracy of +/- 3%. The internal reaction arm spline allows the operator to easily position the tool and, if necessary, react directly off the tool body in very confined access applications. All models incorporate an easily reversible high grade alloy steel square drive enabling the operator to quickly switch from tightening to loosening applications.
Uni-Swivel quick release couplers are fitted as standard to all models enabling easy positioning of the hydraulic hoses away from any possible “pinch points”. Optional allen hex drives are available along with a comprehensive range of high quality torque wrench sockets.
- Torque capacities up to 36992 Nm
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3%
- Working pressure 700 bar
- Compact lightweight aluminium construction
- Multi-purpose reaction arm with safety lock feature
- Reversible square drive for tightening and loosening applications
- Fitted with 360° uni-swivel quick release couplings
- Internal reaction arm spline
- Suitable for continuous operation at maximum pressure